Friday, October 9, 2009

The Nobel Peace Prize

Aldana, Jennifer
October 9th, 2009
English 6A

The Nobel Peace Prize
As President Obama said when he won the presidency is it would not be a easy journey, but it would be a "new beginning." This "new beginning" would be made of easy and difficult decisions, but in the end everything would come out the way it needs to come out. As I was reading "Obama: Noble award a 'call to action'for world" I got shocked that Obama said that he felt that he did not deserve this award. In reality, I think that Obama does deserve this world because it would help him understand and know what his goal for his people is. This prize would become a symbol of his success and his capacity toward everything that is happening to this world. In my perspective, he already did something that President Bush did not do when he was President. President Obama has brought different multi-cultural people in the government of the United States. I know that their were people that does not agree that he should get this award, but in reality he does. The reason he does deserve this award is because he has showed us his capacity through these ten months. I believe in President Obama's capacity. he would bring all the people together and their finally would bring justice and peace in this world.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your response. I like how you quoted things that he said and how he felt about certain situations.Your blog was full of details and it helps the reader have an understanding of how you feel and your reactions. It was well thought out and put together GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete